Prioritizing your health and wellbeing in the wake of anxiety and fear over concerns about Coronavirus Covid-19.
Dear O’Connor & Co. community member,
As new cases of the coronavirus (CoVid-19) are reported in the United States and around the world, we would like to share some steps we can all take, as a community, to keep both ourselves, our friends and family safe. Our immune system works best when we get enough sleep, hydrate, eat right and alleviate stress. I’d like to acknowledge that we’re in a stressful time of uncertainty right now. It’s important as part of your personal wellness to keep your stress levels down. If you are well, physical activity is a great way to reduce stress. So tune out for a while each day….. set time and space AND STRESS aside so you can connect with your body and simply breath.
To keep our office clean, safe and sanitary all doorknobs and other high-touch surfaces are being cleaned several times each day with disinfectant. Tissues and hand sanitizer are available for our employees and visitors (and will be for as long as they can be replenished).
If you are exhibiting any signs of illness please take note of the following alternative options. To ensure that our office space remains safe for our customers and employees , we ask for your cooperation with the following:
- Please understand that it is rarely necessary to come into the office to be able to transact business with us. You can chat with us on-line at oconnorinsurance24-7.com / you can email us and a complete listing of our email addresses are also available on-line. You can give us a call at 508-943-3333. Claims can be taken on-line or over the phone. Payments can be made on line and a complete listing of each carriers billing department is located on our web site as well .
We can all help each other in this time of anxious uncertainty with just a few simple steps:
- If you are sick, stay home and communicate with us alternatively. Use these alternative communication or business transaction channels (outlined above).
- Make sure that you always cover your sneeze or cough.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Use a hand sanitizer and wash your hands with soap and water for at least 30 seconds frequently throughout the day.
- Stay hydrated. It can limit the ability of disease to enter your lungs. Health expert on limiting coronavirus risk: ‘Get sleep, stay hydrated, wash your hands’
Please let me know if you have questions or concerns and for updates and additional information regarding Covid-19 please visit these websites:
Thank you for your understanding.