Light Manufacturing Liability
Light manufacturing businesses are complex operations, with countless obligations to suppliers, vendors, employees and customers. Help mitigate the risks your business faces with a Massachusetts light manufacturers insurance policy from O’Connor & Co. Insurance Agency.
No matter what you turn out in your facility – whether computers or furniture or food products – light manufacturers insurance can help ensure that your operation runs smoothly. We can craft a light manufacturer’s policy that handles your business’ requirements, taking account of your specific risks.
A standard business owner’s policy (BOP) can serve as the policy foundation, with endorsements to reflect the particulars of your business. Typical light manufacturer’s insurance coverage includes:
- General liability coverage can protect you if another party suffers bodily injury or personal property damage, such as slipping and falling at your facility or being hurt by one of your products.
- Comprehensive property coverage of your building, inventory and other physical assets can pay for replacement costs or actual cash value in the event of a fire, storm or other damaging event.
- Workers compensation insurance is required by Massachusetts law.
- Loss of income coverage can help you meet expenses if a fire or other mishap temporarily suspends manufacturing operations.
- Commercial auto coverage is essential if your company operates vehicles for delivery or other business purposes.
Speak with an O’Connor & Co. Insurance professional in our Dudley, MA offices for a quote on a Massachusetts light manufacturing insurance policy tailored to meet your needs.