Landlord and Rental

If you own rental property or if you are a landlord, please pay attention to this. Under and insurance policy EVERYTHING changes once your policy is tenant occupied versus owner occupied. EVERYTHING. Whether your rental property is 1 unit or 100 units, O’Connor & Co. Insurance Agency, Inc. offers the best coverage at the best price.

Our Landlord – Rental Property Insurance policy can include:

  • Building Insurance.
  • Content Insurance.
  • Changes to Ordinance or Law Coverage.
  • Coinsurance waived.
  • Earthquake Insurance.
  • Equipment Breakdown Insurance.
  • Fire Damage Legal Liability Insurance.
  • Flood Insurance.
  • General Liability Insurance.
  • Lead Based Paint Liability Insurance.
  • Loss of Rental Income Insurance.
  • Sewer and Drain Backup Insurance.
  • Water Damage Legal Liability Insurance.

Optional Insurances:

  • Workers Compensation Insurance.
  • Disability Insurance.
  • Employee Practices Liability Insurance.

If you have any questions about Massachusetts landlord – rental property insurance, contact a O’Connor Insurance agent to design an insurance policy that is right for you.